Please read these terms and conditions of sale carefully.
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms and conditions of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
In these terms and conditions of sale, “we” means Sweet Dreamers Limited (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
a)you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout
b)if you are a new customer, you must create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details
c)once you are logged in, you must select where you wish your goods to be delivered to and where you would like us to send your invoice
d)you will then be asked to confirm your order and your consent to these terms and conditions of sale
e)you will be transferred to the PayPal website, and PayPal will handle your payment
f)once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms and conditions of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms and conditions of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms and conditions of sale is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors when you are provided with a summary of the details you have provided. You may correct those input errors before placing your order by selecting the option to amend your details.
Any sales information shown on the product details page via pop-up has been generated from annual data and is based upon an average.
Sweet Dreamers Limited manufactures, sells and supplies innovative baby sleep products.
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product’s correct price will be stated when you pay for the product.
In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as calculated and stated before you commit to buy at the checkout. On rare occasions the checkout may calculate the incorrect shipping charge and we reserve the right to contact you regarding this and state the correct shiiping charge if this happens. You will then be able to decide if you still wish to go ahead with the purchase or ask for a full refund.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds.
The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable).
Payment for all products on our website must be via Cardnet. If you wish to send a cheque for goods, your cheque must be made payable to Sweet Dreamers Ltd and sent to: Sweet Dreamers Limited, Woodside House, Purbrook Heath Road, Purbrook, Waterlooville, Hampshire PO7 5RT. Goods will not be dispatched until payment has cleared.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force.
You warrant to us that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms and conditions;
(b) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
(c) you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our Delivery Policy. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date.
We will only deliver products within the UK and Europe.
The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of:
(a) delivery of the products;
(b) receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges).
We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
You may cancel a contract to purchase a product on our website or products at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products.
If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must inform us in writing and return the products to us immediately, in the same (working) condition in which you received them with the packaging intact. Products returned by you within the 7 working day period referred to above will be refunded in full. However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us.
If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return to the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
Nothing in these terms and conditions of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
We trust you will be delighted with your purchase from SweetDreamers but if are unhappy with your product for any reason, please send it back to us in the original packaging and we’ll be happy to refund or replace it.
You must return an item within 14 days of your delivery, unused, in perfect condition, complete with original packaging intact. We will be happy to refund the original price of the item or send you an exchange. If we discover the returned product does not meet these conditions we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We strongly advise that a proof of postage certificate should be obtained when returning your order. You are responsible for the item until we receive it at our warehouse. We regret that postage, packing and insurance are direct costs and cannot be refunded.
Should goods be damaged or faulty please call customer services on 02392 262332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your order details and send returns to:
Sweet Dreamers Returns
Purbrook Heath Road
Your refund or replacement will be processed as soon as possible, and you will be refunded in full within 30 days. A refund of the delivery charge will only be given in the instance of incorrect, damaged or faulty goods.
This returns policy is in addition to your statutory rights, which will remain unaffected.
Nothing in these terms and conditions of sale will limit or exclude your or our liability for:
1)death or personal injury caused by negligence.
2)for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
3)for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude, or attempt to limit or exclude, liability.
Subject to this, the products we sell are intended for personal use only and we will not be liable for any business losses (including without limitation loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or waste of management or office time).
Images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes; actual products may differ from such images.
Contracts under these terms and conditions of sale may only be varied by an instrument in writing signed by both you and us. We may revise these terms and conditions of sale from time-to-time, but such revisions will not affect the terms of any contracts which we have entered into with you.
If any provision of these terms and conditions of sale is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect, and such invalid or unenforceable provisions or portion thereof will be deemed omitted.
No waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions of sale, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, will be deemed to be, or be construed as, a further or continuing waiver of that provision or any other provision of these terms and conditions of sale.
You may not assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of your rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions of sale. Any attempt by you to do so will be null and void. We may assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise transfer any of our rights or obligations arising under these terms and conditions of sale, at any time – providing such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions of sale.
Each contract under these terms and conditions of sale is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, any other person. The right of the parties to terminate, rescind, or agree any amendment, variation, waiver or settlement under such contracts is not subject to the consent of any person who is not a party to the relevant contract.
Subject to the first paragraph of Section 12: these terms and conditions of sale contain the entire agreement and understanding of the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website, and supersede all previous agreements and understandings between the parties in relation to the purchase of products from our website; and each party acknowledges that no representations not expressly contained in these terms and conditions of sale have been made by or on behalf of the other party in relation to the purchase of products from our website.
No waiver by us, in exercising any right, power or provision hereunder shall operate as a waiver of any other right or of that same right at a future time; nor shall any delay in exercise of any power or right be interpreted as a waiver. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
We are not liable for any breach of our obligations resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control including strikes of our own employees or contractors.
These terms and conditions of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have [non-]exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms and conditions of sale.
We aim to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers as efficiently as we can, but we do realise that at times things may go wrong. When they do we will put them right as soon as possible. If you have a complaint please contact us using our online form.
Design of our products:
All of our products are designed in the UK by L Harding / Sweet Dreamers Ltd.
Intellectual and Design protection:
All our products are worldwide registered designs, copyright designs and the sound recordings in ewan® are protected by copyright.
The music “Love” featured in ewan® is composed and written by Bethan Myfanwy Hughes. Sweet Dreamers Ltd hold exclusive international copyrights of the music “Love”and this is under international coding.
It is an offence to copy, manufacture or sell such products without our permission.
ewan the dream sheep, ewan snuggly® and Russell the Dream Sheepdog® are registered trademarks and trademark protection extends worldwide. Sweet Dreamers® is a registered trademark.
This website and all materials on it, including, but not limited to, images, are the sole property of Sweet Dreamers Limited and are protected from unauthorised copying and dissemination by copyrights law, trademark law. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any materials from www.sweetdreamers.co.uk without the prior written permission of Sweet Dreamers Limited.
1. Terms and conditions - SweetDreamers Tik Tok competition. To participate in this competition, users must comment on the video how many sheep they see throughout the duration of the video.
This competition will run until 23:59 on Tuesday 25th February 2020. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on Tuesday 25th February 2020, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Ireland over except for SweetDreamers Limited employees, all contractors and families or anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
4. The prize consists of a £39.99 ewan the dream sheep deluxe in the winners chosen colour - grey or purple.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by SweetDreamers as to how you claim your prize.
6. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Tik Tok account, the first entry only will be accepted.
8. No purchase is necessary, however you will need an internet connection and access to Tik Tok. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
10. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
11. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
12. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
14. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Tik Tok. You are providing your information to Sweet Dreamers and not to Tik Tok. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Tik Tok from any claims.
17. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
18. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short statement about their win.
19. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. This promotion is subject to Tik Tok’s terms of services which can be found at: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-use/
22. Promoter: Sweet Dreamers Limited. Registered in England, No. 06664789. Registered Office: 2 Dukes Court, Bognor Road, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8FX. Website address: www.sweetdreamers.co.uk Sweet Dreamers Limited.
Our full name is Sweet Dreamers Limited. Our brand name is SweetDreamers®. Our email address is email@example.com
Our registered office is 2 Dukes Court, Bognor Road, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 8FX
Our company registration number is 06664789
Our VAT number is 128 6104 27
In any event, you may not cancel or return orders for handmade, specially commissioned or personalised goods
If you’re the lucky recipient of a Sweet Dreamers Gift Voucher here are a few points to bear in mind:
Gift Vouchers can’t be used to buy Sweet Dreamers Gift Vouchers. They can only be used to buy products listed on the Sweet Dreamers website.
If you’re being super generous and buying someone else a Sweet Dreamers Gift Voucher, please make sure you get their email address correct! If you get it wrong and the Gift Voucher is emailed to someone else who uses it, there’s not much we can do. Check, double check and even triple check before you send it.
Speaking of emails, sometimes pesky (but useful) spam filters send our emails into junk or spam folders. So, if you’ve not been thanked for your generous gift, it’s worth giving them a nudge because there might be something wonderful waiting for them in their junk or spam folder!
Gift vouchers bought with UK as the browsing country will expire 1 year from the date of receipt.
Sweet Dreamers reserves the right to cancel any Gift Vouchers in its sole discretion where fraud or misuse.