Privacy Notice (GDPR)
for the use of Sweet Dreamers Misty The Cloud App and Services
This privacy notice describes which personal data the Sweet Dreamers Misty The Cloud app and services use for which purposes as well as your rights under data protection laws.
Sweet Dreamers Ltd, Woodside House, Purbrook Heath Road, Purbrook, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 5RT, United Kingdom, email : firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +44-2392-262-332 (“Sweet Dreamers”, “us” or “we”) provides the Misty The Cloud app and services
When using the Sweet Dreamers Misty The Cloud app and services, we collect data about the child and parents or other caregivers.
1. Which data do we process and for which purpose?
We process personal data to provide our services: (Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) b) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).)
– Sweet Dreamers Smart Cry Sensor: Detect and distinguish crying/noise from the child to notify parents or caregivers that the child has awoken/stirred.
– Sweet Dreamers Temperature Monitor: Monitor temperature around the baby to notify parents or caregivers when temperature excesses the set range to help avoid over heating or cooling.
– Sweet Dreamers Misty The Cloud app: Notify users in due time about events detected by the Smart Cry Sensor and Temperature Monitor. It also provides additional services such as the recording and analysation of the frequency and patterns of baby’s disturbances as well as circumstances of baby growth.
– Sweet Dreamers Baby Diary: Record daily data such as sleep, meal, activities, and growth of child and shows development process easily in graphs.
b) Use of data for further purposes
In addition, we process personal data for these purposes: (Legal basis is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.)
– statistical evaluations, the improvement of existing, development of new services and the provision of customised services and content including providing offers to our customers based on their and other customers interests.
c) Categories of personal data that we process
In addition to data used to create the account (such as email, password, name, gender, month and year of birth of baby etc.), we collect the following categories of data about you and the baby:
– Information about user devices (such as model name, OS version, language, time zone);
– Cry information (such as detection type of cry sensor, time, number/frequency of cry activations, length of periods between cry activations);
– Temperature information (such as detection type of temperature sensor, time, average temperature);
– Parenting diary data (such as feeding, sleep, growth of baby).
2. Data sharing
We use service providers which support us in the use of the personal data described above for example for the purpose of analysing how users use our app and services. These service providers process data only in accordance with the instructions and under the control of Sweet Dreamers.
Sweet Dreamers and the service providers are mainly established in the United Kingdom. Sweet Dreamers will ensure through appropriate safeguards that it shares personal data only when an appropriate level of data protection is contractually ensured.
3. Data retention period
We store data while you keep your account to continue providing you our services including making data available in the diary.
Service providers that receive personal data for the purpose of market research or advertisement are obliged to delete the data they received one year after we shared the data.
We use profiling technologies to support our data processing activities. Our profiling capabilities include logic that predicts your preference based on your usage of our device and service. By using this logic we can provide you with customised services and marketing to your preferences.
5. Data protection rights and contact
a) General rights: You can request information about the data stored about you and have the right to receive the data provided by you in a common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, in justified cases, you may also request the deletion, correction or limitation of the processing of your data.
For personal data that we share with a third party outside of the EU, you also have the right to receive information how we ensure appropriate protection of personal data and, if applicable, a copy of the contract implementing the protection.
b) Right to object: Furthermore, in justified cases, you can object to the processing of personal data concerning you. In any event, you can object to the use of data for marketing purposes.
c) Right to withdraw consent: When you have given your consent to the processing of personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time with future effect.
d) Contact person: To exercise these rights, please contact us contact us at email@example.com or under the contact details provided above.
In addition, you can also contact the data protection authorities as the responsible supervisory authority.
Data protection declaration as of: [January, 1st, 2019].