The Great Ewan Bake Off
If it is set to be a rainy Bank Holiday where you are, then look no further as we have a perfect fun filled indoor activity that all the family can get involved in whilst raising money for a great cause.
We are calling all young budding bakers to create their own ewan show stopper cake in our very own ‘Ewan Charity Bake Off’.
To be in with a chance to be crowned ‘Baa Baker’ and to win a limited-edition slate grey ewan the dream sheep and an exclusive ‘Baa Baker’ apron we want to see your ewan cake creation. You can be as creative as you like just ensure your cake features ewan’s friendly face.
To enter we are asking for a small donation, (amount of your choosing) to raise money for Children with Cancer UK Charity. SweetDreamers will match the amount raised to double the total. You can donate through our Just Giving Page on the link below, please make sure your name is posted next to your donation on the fundraising page.
Then head over to Facebook, post your cake in the comments for the competition post.
Good luck everyone and get baking.
T's & C’s:
- Competition will end Monday 2nd April at midnight. Winner will be announced by 5pm Tuesday 3RD April.
- UK and Ireland entrants only
- Entrants must 18 or over
- Facebook/Instagram in no way endorses this competition
- Donations on the fundraising page must have your name posted
- Sweet Dreamers Ltd will match the total raised up to the value of £1,000 GBP
- Sweet Dreamers Ltd decision is final and the prizes cannot be exchanged
- Colour of apron in picture and position of graphic may vary
On Sunday 25th October at 2am, the clocks are going back…. So that means an EXTRA HOUR in bed!
Except, of course, if you’re a pare...
Baby Loss Awareness
Every year baby loss week is a time for bereaved parents and their families and friends to unite and commemorate their babies’ lives. With tragedy affecting 1 in 4 pregnancies in the ...