Quick Tips for New Parents is our "channel" of bite sized advice for new or expecting parents. If you find this tip useful, why not check out our Tik Tok where we post similar videos daily.
Here's 10 newborn must haves in under 60 seconds:
- You're going to need a car seat for when you leave hospital.
- You're going to need baby grows, around about 6 of those.
- Baby vests x4
- Lots of muslins
- Plenty of nappies
- If you're bottle feeding, you're going to need your formula, plenty of bottles and a steriliser.
- You're going to need somewhere for your baby to sleep, crib, Moses basket or cot.
- Make sure you have a firm new mattress, with a waterproof cover and fitted sheets.
- Now to cover your baby you can either use a lightweight cellular blanket (male sure blanket is firmly tucked in and baby's feet to the foot of the cot.) or a newborn sleeping bag.
- Finally, you're going to need something to transport your baby in - either a pram or a pushchair.